Bar Z Industrial is proud to offer an expanding line of heat treat ovens, the Hot Shot Oven Company's line of tabletop ovens.
These ovens feature programmable temperature controllers for easy configuration of setpoints, Cool Touch technology that decreases external surface temperatures and 20Ga 304 stainless steel construction for longevity. The maximum operating temperature of 2000 degrees F can be achieved in as little as 30 minutes!
Hot Shot 360 electrical features
• Novus temperature controller model 480D, Fahrenheit or Centigrade display, displays set point and actual temperature in tandem, single process timer.
• Idec SSR 40 amp rated relay model # RSSDN-50A
• Heat sink on SSR, forced air-cooled.
• 120MM panel cooling fan with auto cool down.
• Thermal protection “push to reset” (for element and SSR protection)
• Heat enable switch in panel cover (for quick element shut down, load / unload of oven)
• Control power switch in panel cover (shuts down oven, starts auto cool down cycle)
• Door limit switch to enable/disable heat element for electrical safety
• Easy to read slant top control panel for easy viewing.
• Kiln grade type “K” thermocouple
• Ceramic connector block and element isolators.
• Heavy duty cord with 20-amp plug.
• Fully grounded control + oven shell.
Hot Shot 360 mechanical features
• 20 Gauge 304 Stainless steel inner construction.
• Two-inch Kaowool board insulation walls and ceiling.
• 16 Gauge Kanthal A-1 heating element.
• One-inch high density floor with one-inch Kaowool backer for durability.
• 6H x 6W x 10D working chamber / 360 cu-in Hot Shot 360 performance
• 120 V 20-amp supply voltage requirement.
• 2000-watt heating element / 17 amp total oven load.
• 2000F / 1093C max operating temperature.
• Ambient to 1200F / 648C in 20 minutes (cold, empty oven)
• Ambient to 1500F / 815C in 30 minutes (cold, empty oven)
• Ambient to 1700F / 926C in 40 minutes (cold, empty oven)
• Ambient to 2000F / 1093C in 50 minutes (cold, empty oven)
The Hotshot Duplex runs on standard current and can be conveniently powered by any 120 volt, 20 amp outlet, making it a versatile addition to your shop. Easily stowed when not in use. No more playing the waiting game when your parts are done with heat-treat, your tempering oven can be ready immediately.
This low-cost dual environment oven is a fantastic addition to your shop, now you can heat treat in-house and cut lead times and shipping costs for small runs or prototypes.
Heavy duty Kanthal heating element and kiln grade thermocouple